Three Months To Go Until AI In Gaming 2020 Dubai
With only three months to go until the highly-anticipated AI In Gaming 2020 summit in Dubai, the Eventus International team shares more about the event and why it is important to join on 26 and 27 February at Crowne Plaza Dubai.
The summit is the first of its kind to be held in Dubai and will zoom in on the numerous ways artificial intelligence is shaping the gaming industry.
The agenda covers the following topics:
Day One – Wednesday, 26 February
- Uncovering the potential of AI in the Middle East countries – The role of government and industry.
- Ace the affiliate marketing game with AI.
- View from the top: What are the blockchain innovations most likely to disrupt the gaming and entertainment industries and where to focus your attention now and next.
- Using AI to fight gaming addiction.
- Why Artificial Intelligence needs to breathe on Blockchain?
- The critical issues created by AI and how regulators should address them.
Day Two – Thursday, 27 February
- Using AI to improve customer experience.
- Man vs. Machine: Will AI replace human performance?
- How digital money is changing the gaming landscape.
- How AI is revolutionising games of skill.
- The Role of AI in Mitigating Financial Crimes.
Eventus International invites everyone to register for AI In Gaming 2020 now and leverage this event to discover how AI can help the business evolve.
As mentioned earlier, Eventus International is going to organize one more new event in 2020, dedicated to the lottery sector.
Read more: AI In Gaming 2020 speaker interview: Salman Saleem, Cloudways
Read more: Responsible Gambling: Tips for Players
Source: Read Full Article