American Gaming Association Announces Senior-Level Promotions, New Hires
Washington, D.C. – The American Gaming Association (AGA) announced the promotion of senior-level team members to enhance the organization and drive industry priorities:
- Alex Costello has been promoted to Vice President, Government Relations.
- David Forman has been promoted to Vice President, Research.
- Gabrielle Voorhees has been promoted to Vice President, Finance and Operations.
- Brandon Leggiero has been promoted to Senior Director, Member and Partner Relations.
“I’m immensely proud of the team we have built at the AGA. Today’s announcement reflects their hard work and significant achievements on behalf of our members and the gaming industry,” said AGA President and CEO Bill Miller. “These talented professionals, and the rest of our strong AGA team, will help us continue to lead the industry through this new era of growth.”
Costello directs AGA’s federal advocacy efforts. She leads the association’s work on BSA and AML; advances core priorities and builds gaming champions on Capitol Hill; and oversees the payments modernization and anti-human trafficking working groups.
Forman leads AGA’s proprietary research program. He has positioned the AGA as the go-to source for members, industry, media and investors by building insightful, compelling products like the Commercial Gaming Revenue Tracker and AGA Gaming Industry Outlook.
Voorhees oversees the AGA’s financial operations and human resources. Having successfully navigated the association’s finances through pandemic impacts, she ensures the association’s financial strength and compliance with financial and organizational policies.
Leggiero is responsible for member and partner relations and development. He leads the association’s strategy to retain, grow and diversify membership to reflect the breadth of the industry.
The AGA also added key hires in government relations, communications and member services:
- Tres York joins from the National Conference of State Legislatures as Senior Director, Government Relations to lead state advocacy and regulatory engagement.
- Christopher Browne joins from the Washington Nationals as Director, Media Relations to manage AGA’s media efforts and drive industry narrative.
- Annabelle Goese joins from Resources for the Future as Senior Manager, Member Services to support AGA member and partner relations.
“The addition of high-caliber talent like Tres, Christopher and Annabelle enhance our ability to advance gaming’s interests and deliver member value,” added Miller.
About the AGA
The American Gaming Association (AGA) is the premier national trade group representing the $261 billion U.S. casino industry, which supports 1.8 million jobs nationwide. AGA members include commercial and tribal casino operators, suppliers and other entities affiliated with the gaming industry. It is the mission of the AGA to achieve sound policies and regulations consistent with casino gaming’s modern appeal and vast economic contributions.
Source: Read Full Article